Thursday 20 November 2014

I Mustache You Some Questions

Sooooo this is a little different from my usual complaining/ranting/bragging/chirping approach! The lovely Robyn Baldwin threw this my way, in the spirit of all things blog - "I Mustache You Some Questions." Be prepared for some riveting info... #mindblown 
1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
  • Kolida - token last name moniker
  • Rink Dink - I literally don't know how to explain the origins of this one. Okay, yeah, I do. Serinki became Serink became Rink became Rink Dink (c/o a Darth & Kelsey O'Face, shocker)
  • Bean - another intellectual evolution. Serena became Serene became Bean. Or something like that.
  • SK - initials will get you every time. There is also the occasional SAK variation, usually from my padre.
2. Four jobs I have had: 
  • Manager of a Panago #trythatonforsize #possiblywhyiendedupneedingatrainer
  • GAP Sales Associate - I lasted maybe 2 months...
  • Restaurant & Bar Business Manager - seriously, wayyyyyy more fun than it sounds
  • Present-day Realtor Extraordinaire!!! (and basically a personal trainer, but you all knew that...)
3. Four movies I have watched more than once:
  • The Switch
  • Step Brothers
  • Old School
  • Talk To Her (foreign film, what's up now?!)
4. Two Books I recommend:
5. Four places I have lived: Brace yourselves for a slew of luxury destinations...
  • Victoria, BC
  • McBride, BC
  • Duncan, BC
  • Prince George, BC
6. Four Places I have been:
  • Cambodia
  • Mexico
  • England
  • Seattle (special in my heart because of Bieta)
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
  • Back in Cambodia with the most amazing group of people, continuing the biggest laughs ever had
  • Reading endless books on a big, comfy couch with endless pizza being served to me
  • Shopping, eating & drinking in New York with my two besties
  • Cooking dinner for my favourite people
8. Four things I don’t eat:
  • Things that aren't meat
  • Liver
  • Hazelnuts
  • Tripe (the fact that it's an option is just screwed up...) - I also just noticed that I have 2 technically meat items on my list but they're like the incestuous cousins of meat so they don't count.
9. Four of my favourite foods:
  • Brazilian BBQ (newfound obsession that pinpoints my love of meat)
  • Ice Cream
  • Pizza
  • Any combination of eggs & hollandaise sauce
10. Four TV Shows I watch:
  • Scandal
  • The Mindy Project
  • How To Get Away With Murder
  • Parks & Recreation #treatyoself
11. Four things I am looking forward to next year:
  • Greece & Turkey with Kyla!!!
  • Yvette & Nick's glorious wedding
  • Selling all the houses
  • Racking up some legit squats & deadlifts & bench presses
12. Four things I am always saying:
  • Eat a dick
  • Legitimately 
  • Aggressive/ly
  • Get fucked
13. Tag 4 people

Because this photo always makes me smile, and hopefully this post will make you smile...

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed #12 as I really enjoy telling someone to suck a bag of dicks.

    ReplyDelete